I have far too many questions about the Kyron case. . .Â Before I start, let me preface this with my desire to see Kyron to be found safe and sound. I hope and pray that he comes home soon.
What do we KNOW?
Kyron was last seen at school for his science fair on June 4th 2010.
After school that day the search began, and continues though the army of people searching has been drastically reduced to family, friends, and police.
This case is being watched internationally.
The parents are in very close contact with the Multnomah County Sheriff’s Office and are extremely diligent (as any parent would/should be).
The witch hunt is now in full swing. Far too many people fail to understand basic legal concepts and it is driving me up a wall.
The members of the various forums have already convicted Terri Horman and now Dede Spicher. Heck I even saw one of the grandmothers implicated by the forum this morning as she was vocal at first but is not now. WTF over.
Yes, there are plenty of questions about Terri Horman. As of yet there is no evidence that we the public are aware of. If the Multnomah County Sheriff’s Office has some real evidence, it is being held closely to their vest. I cannot blame them for that at all, as it is a good investigative practice. They are keeping the Horman family well briefed, perhaps too well.
The Horman family wants to, all but accuse publicly Terri Horman, and now Dede Spicher, when they have not even been named as persons of interest.
Let’s ask some questions:
- What if Terri has in fact shared all she knows?
- What if the landscapers just want to have their moment in the limelight (doubt it since their are two of them)?
- Are Terri’s friends not able to assert their civil rights?
- Are Terri’s friend no longer able to advise her to stay away for the media?
- Is Terri, no longer innocent until PROVEN guilty?
- Just how much money has been spent on Kyron’s search?
- How much money has been spent on the criminal investigation?
- What is so different about Kyron’s case compared to other missing children?
- If the name of the child was LaTonia or Jose, would we see the same outpouring of support (though he is quite photogenic)
- Are Kyron’s parents opening themselves up for civil action with the information that they are releasing along with accusations?